Collection of Information
- • We collect your IP address and the date and time you access our site to administer our website and for security purposes.
- • If you identify yourself by sending an email we will use this information for the purpose of providing a response.
- • If you are a business making application to receive consumer reports we will collect sufficient information to verify your qualification to access consumer data under the law.
Use of Information
- • We use information internally only for normal business processing and security.
- • We do not disclose any confidential information to third parties except as permitted by law.
- • Only authorized, appropriate personnel have access to information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of information. Policies and procedures are monitored internally on a continuing basis and reviewed periodically by a independent third party.